Your wedding or event is personal.
We understand that.
Most of us don’t throw major parties very often. The truth is that a thousand details must fall into place to put together a memorable, one-of-a-kind event. Because DPR plans and coordinates special occasions every day, we know the pitfalls and must-haves that go into hosting a flawless event. On the big day, all you have to do is relax—and take in the compliments.
With the help of DPR’s certified event planner, Krii Black, you will know that everything is under control, from the planning and day-of coordination down to the fine details that make your event unique.
As much or as little planning as you need.
Already made most of the decisions? Great! A little complimentary DPR advice from our event planner will help match your expectations with our rental equipment.
Have you fully planned your event and need a professional to implement your vision on the big day? DPR’s wedding-day coordinator will make sure it all comes together. Be a guest at your own wedding and let our event planner take care of the details:
- Providing pre-event personal consultations
- Performing a site walk-through
- Coordinating the rehearsal
- Establishing an event timeline
- Coordinating and directing vendors
- Overseeing complete setup of rental equipment
- Supervising the reception setup
- Managing the couple, bridal party and guests before the ceremony and throughout reception
- Making sure everything falls into place perfectly
Just getting started and need comprehensive event planning? You can rely on DPR’s event planner for:
- Establishing dates and alternate dates
- Selecting and reserving the site
- Developing an event theme or motif
- Arranging for speakers and alternate speakers
- Coordinating location support (such as electricity and other utilities)
- Acquiring permits
- Helping choose tents, lighting, seating, linens, place settings and décor
- Recommending caterers, beverage suppliers, florists, obtaining permits, portable toilets, parking, signage and emergency plans
- Supervising transportation and parking