You may have heard all about it, and yes it the rumors are true.
The Beacon is a battery-powered, portable line array sound system like no other on the market! The line array tower unfolds in less than a minute and contains eight 4 inch speakers with an additional three 8 inch subwoofers in the base. It stands about 6 feet tall and has a clean, full range of sound that spreads evenly over any large crowd without the need for a stand.
The Beacon offers user friendly controls, an optional built-in MP3 player and up to two wireless receivers. The compact enclosure has a storage bag for microphones and a collapsible handle with rolling wheels. Ideal for weddings, you can use the Beacon at sporting events, graduations, outdoor camps, auditoriums, festivals and more!
· True AD/DC, 100/220V power supply
· 150W AC mode / 125W DC mode
· 120 dB of clear sound
· Reaches crowds of 2500+
· Up to two built-in 16 channel UHF wireless receivers
· “Voice over” music ducking feature
· Lightweight array tower has eight 4″ speakers
· Base has three 8″ subwoofers
· Proprietary class D amplifier
· Two universal input microphone input jacks
· Optional built-in MP3 player accepts SD card, USB flash drive or 3.5mm auxiliary input for iPod
· Charging LED bar indicator
· 5V USB charger
· Nylon mesh storage bag
· Durable enclosure case with wheels and retractable handle
· UV treated/fade resistant case